Veteran-owned, our mission is to inspire people through everyday products, while giving back.


We are a unique company designed to innovate, educate, and motivate through everyday products, while working hard to give back through an alliance with several non-profits.

We will...

  • Give back to non-profits that support those that serve
  • Employ veterans and military spouses
  • Provide toothpaste to homeless veterans
  • Raise awareness for veteran causes; and advocate for oral care issues within the veteran community

Currently, The Veterans Administration (VA) provides dental care to veterans with service-related dental problems, former POWs and totally disabled veterans, which equates to roughly 8% of veterans being eligible for VA dental care. We will advocate for the other 92%. 

At our core, we are Infused with Purpose.

We are our brothers keeper